Meetings & Events
Annual “Power of the Partnership” Year End Celebration
The South Mountain Partnership hosts its Annual “Power of the Partnership” Celebration each September, with more than 100 people in attendance. At each event, partnership accomplishments from the past year are highlighted, the Mini-Grant Awards are presented, the Spirit of South Mountain awardee is unveiled, and planned work and events for the coming year are reviewed. The location of the Celebration rotates among the different counties in the South Mountain region.
The annual Power of the Partnership will be held September 29, 2023 in York County.
The South Mountain Partnership hosts two Partnership-wide working meetings annually. These meetings, typically held in the Spring and Fall, bring together the entire partner base and other interested individuals and are designed to give partners the opportunity to:
- Hear updates from the Partnership on current programs and projects
- Learn about opportunities to engage in and participate in Partnership programs;
- Share their thoughts and perspectives on Partnership activities to ensure the collaborative process;
- Learn about specific topics and/or opportunities;
- And network with other partners from across the South Mountain landscape.
Walks and Talks
We are pleased to offer a free series of educational and recreational events! Have fun exploring the South Mountain Landscape while also learning about our landscape. Walks are typically held at the end of the work day or over the weekend and are family friendly. Distances range from 1-3 miles and tend to be of easy-moderate difficulty.