February 25, 2022
We are pleased to announce we have shared our request for ARPA funds with each of the four counties earlier this week. The letters were emailed to each county commissioner’s office. We had nearly 40 partners sign on to support the use of American Rescue Plan Act funds in our region for recreation and conservation. This overwhelming support demonstrated how needed these funds are in our region.
Read the letters here:
- Adams County Regional ARPA Request
- Cumberland County Regional ARPA Request
- Franklin County Regional ARPA Request
- York County Regional ARPA Request
We encourage our partners to reach out to their county to discuss specific projects or funding needs. Until formal applications are created, consider sending a letter to state your interest.
Learn more about ARPA funds below…
Learn more about this program and funding opportunity below:
Using the American Rescue Plan Funds for Conservation
Conservation qualifies for American Rescue Plan Funds and we must act now to secure these funds for conservation.
Webinars on ARP Funds:
- Understanding Funding Opportunities Through the American Rescue Plan by WeConservePA
- This 75-minute session examines the various components of the American Rescue Plan (ARP), including allocation mechanisms, grant funding opportunities, application criteria, and more. Join us as we welcome program specialists at the county, state, and federal levels to navigate through these new funding sources. Explore how Pennsylvania can potentially tap ARP funds to advance conservation and outdoor recreation efforts.
- DCED Webinar on ARPA funds